fallingwaters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Familiar Howl of Greeting

2 posters

Go down

A Familiar Howl of Greeting Empty A Familiar Howl of Greeting

Post  Stbrian Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:51 pm

A howl pierces the umbral night. The cry is low and rolling, a howl of greeting. The call is familiar to some of you, being to distinctive cry of the Silent Strider Elder, Kaphiri Adom.

Stbrian
Admin

Character sheet
Breed: Homid
Auspice: Ragabash
Tribe: Fianna

Back to top Go down

A Familiar Howl of Greeting Empty *smiles*

Post  Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:15 am

Will reply to the Howl of Greeting from slightly north of the City of Buffalo.

Back to top Go down

A Familiar Howl of Greeting Empty Re: A Familiar Howl of Greeting

Post  Stbrian Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:17 am

"Coffee?" Comes a howl in reply.

Stbrian
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

A Familiar Howl of Greeting Empty *grin*

Post  Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:23 am

Sure ...

Back to top Go down

Post  Stbrian Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:27 am

Adom directs anyone interested to meet him at Cafe Aroma

Adom sits outside the shop, seemingly oblivious to the mid-winter chill. The lithe man sits and sips at a cup of black coffee.

Stbrian
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

A Familiar Howl of Greeting Empty *hmmm*

Post  Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:50 am

After taking some time to find Cafe Aroma Works for Food will show up... a person wearing heavy Work Boots, an Well Worn Carhart Jacket and Work Jeans....After cricling the area once carefully he will approach and sit next Adom

-Rihya how may I help you?

Back to top Go down

Post  Stbrian Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:02 am

"Please, please, have a seat."

He gestures to one of the baristas inside, and a moment later a young woman comes out carrying a steaming hot mug of coffee. Adom smiles to her and she hurriedly heads back out of the cold.

"It turns out that it's more a question of what I can do for you," he clucks his tongue, "I had rather hoped Ashmoore and Wishbone would be here, I presume they'll wander by shortly."

"Tell me, what is new? The spirits were quite excited about your recent adventures here, but I'd like to hear it from a respectable Garou."

Last edited by Stbrian on Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Stbrian
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:13 am

raises an eyebrow at the respectable comment Well both Wishbone and Ashmore are very busy. For the same but different reason? There have been a great many things going on might I take you to one of them so that you might get your answers directly from the source?

Back to top Go down

Post  Stbrian Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:16 am

"In a little bit. I would feel amiss calling people here and then not staying for a reasonable amount of time."

Stbrian
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:20 am

Takes a Sip of the Coffe and Smiles Well Damn so thats what the 5 Bucks a cup is all about!?!

So what have the spirits told you so that I can fill in the Gaps?

Back to top Go down

Post  Stbrian Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:31 am

Adom smiles broadly, looking very wolfish,

" Well, I was sitting in a coffee shop much like this in Benghazi, rather enjoying myself actually. You would not understand, not being a Theurge, but for the first time in my adult life I had actually paid off my outstanding Chimerage. I had decided to enjoy this singular event by taking several years to wander the Empty Quarter and commune with the sad old spirits there. As Gaia's will would have it, I was only in the Old World for a few days before an old spiritual ally of mine informed me that I was going to be needed again... and at the Niagara Falls of all the places.

Let me just say I was quite surprised by this, I believe I nearly fell out of my chair at the sight of this august gentleman, but I am not one to argue with the higher powers of this plane. So here I am, for a year and a day. Of course this is a leap year, marvelously strange things those... so I suppose it is a year and two days. I am not sure that the wise ones who designed spirit compacts and gaeses every understood the concept of leap years, but that is an ecclesiastic digression in the face of a very straightforward question, so let me address your essential point: certain powerful spirits have told me that I must come to Falling Waters to stop anyone from making a mess of the place again. The world has a distinct shortage of Caerns of that place's power level, I think you will agree."

Stbrian
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

A Familiar Howl of Greeting Empty *raised eyebrow*

Post  Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:55 am

Oh I agree and that is Why Wishbone is their right now as well as Casey -Riyha, and Bobby McCoy. Ashmore and his pack are still working out of Winters Fury?!?

But Yes the Maid is back at Falling Waters and My Pack... Working Mans Pride has moved there to protect it!?!
I mean some day I will have to make up an epic story about how this all came about and who all the hero's were. But, since most of it involved spirits and a quest into the Abyss and lots and lots of dreams? I think Wishbone said something about needing a few years to pay off all the Chiminage he owed as well.

I am sure that having an Elder here to guide us will be greatly appreciated. I mean Ive never really been part of a large sept before and Im one of the older Garou here in Buffalo now. Most of the rest are kids maybe early to late 20's and we are struggling to learn everything we need to know? So many Rituals to learn Im trying to teach the ones I know but most of my time is taken up learning the ones I dont know...????

Back to top Go down

Post  Stbrian Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:36 am

The elder Strider smiles, "I will do what I can."

Stbrian
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashmoore Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:16 am

*Ashmoore happens by, late to the party, but early to the fun.*

"What's happening gang? Heard the howl, came when I could. I was busy making lunch money on the street corners. People keep surprisingly little pocket cash on them anymore.

So, what's the word?"
Ashmoore
Ashmoore

Character sheet
Tribe: Silent Striders

Back to top Go down

Post  Stbrian Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:29 pm

Adom gives Ashmoore a fist pound.

"I do not want to occupy you needlessly, but I thought you would like to know that I will be remaining with the Falling Waters sept for the next year or so."

Stbrian
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashmoore Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:50 am

*Fist bump received and acknowledged. In fact, exploded afterward. Bro-tastic.*

"A year? Long time in one place for one of us. It's gonna be tough on you though. Sure, you'll have rank and the respect... but we both know I'm the cool Strider in this state. I'll try to tone it down though, to make it easier.

So, what're we drinking and since when did they start serving alcohol here?"
Ashmoore
Ashmoore

Character sheet
Tribe: Silent Striders

Back to top Go down

Post  Stbrian Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:53 am

"It is rough, no doubt. I believe you may be able to acquire alcoholic beverages inside. Though, of course, I prefer coffee."

Stbrian
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:40 pm

*Pulls a Jug out of a bag the Jug should have bulged the bag*

Put some Irish in your Coffee ??? Please I am never without a wee-nip as it were!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down