fallingwaters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Booming howl - Junk Yard - 9/21/2011

+3
Wishbone
Stbrian
Sewer Pipe
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Booming howl  - Junk Yard - 9/21/2011 Empty Booming howl - Junk Yard - 9/21/2011

Post  Sewer Pipe Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:48 pm

*A howl rips through the city... low and menacing... coming from a junk yard...
all those who arrive see the elder Silent Strider, the injured Bone Gnawer, and Sewer Pipe holding him down.*
Sewer Pipe
Sewer Pipe

Character sheet
Breed: Metis
Auspice: Ahroun
Tribe: Bone Gnawers

Back to top Go down

Booming howl  - Junk Yard - 9/21/2011 Empty Re: Booming howl - Junk Yard - 9/21/2011

Post  Stbrian Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:52 pm

Adom is sitting next to the corrupted Garou, his head bowed deeply in meditation.

Stbrian
Admin

Character sheet
Breed: Homid
Auspice: Ragabash
Tribe: Fianna

Back to top Go down

Booming howl  - Junk Yard - 9/21/2011 Empty Re: Booming howl - Junk Yard - 9/21/2011

Post  Wishbone Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:12 pm

By this point, Wishbone is likely back, probably conferring with Works-For-Food, and studiously brewing a concoction that smells oddly like old books.
Wishbone
Wishbone

Character sheet
Breed: Lupus
Auspice: Theurge

Back to top Go down

Booming howl  - Junk Yard - 9/21/2011 Empty *hmmmmm*

Post  Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:14 am

*Works for food comes back relatively quickly he is carrying a half bushel basket of plants with 5 leaves*
*As he studiously begins chopping up the leaves only of the plant into a pot he looks around*

Wishbone could ya please be a checken the herb I wants to make sure it be a free of taint??? I be a wonderin would this be a workin better if the herbs be awakened?

*Continues to start cooking down to the descering eye what appears to be about 10 lbs of Marijuana Leaves*

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Davis Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:46 am

*Hearing Pipe's howl, Joshua will eventually arrive at the junkyard*

"You guys need help with anything?"

Joshua Davis

Character sheet
Auspice: Philiodox
Tribe: Children of Gaia

Back to top Go down

Booming howl  - Junk Yard - 9/21/2011 Empty *hmmmm*

Post  Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:54 am

Well.... do you want to chop leaves or stir the pot....?

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Davis Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:57 am

"I'll stir. What ritual are your preparing?"

Joshua Davis

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sewer Pipe Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:06 am

*if Chases is not struggling pipe releases him for a second... keeping his eye on him (not that anything can out run a strider) Pipe walks over to a car fender in the junk yard, (Brian I might need chops) he grabs a crowbar and slipping it in a fender, tries to rip it off the car. Eventually he should succeed, he uses leverage, his massive tonnage and incredible strength to bend the fender in a circle.*
Sewer Pipe
Sewer Pipe

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Booming howl  - Junk Yard - 9/21/2011 Empty Hmmmmm

Post  Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:17 am

*Drops the last few handful of choped leaves into the Pot*

Well Adom -ryha over there *nods to the chanting Theurge* is trying some ritual to help heal our Tribe mate?
Wishbone over their is preparing another of the ingredients Adom -ryha needs for his ritual..... We are preparing one of the others and then Wishbone will mix them properly!

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Davis Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:12 am

"Ok. Anything else I can do to help? I'm happy to assist, but I'd like to think I can do more than stir. I'm no rites master, but I can heal. And I have a few rites that could be helpful."

Joshua Davis

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sewer Pipe Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:43 am

*Having bent the car fender into the desired shape with his enormous strength, he slips the metal man sized manacle over the head of Chases semi lucid form. He cinches is down once it is over and his makeshift binding is complete Like something out of a super hero comic book, Chases sits on the ground now, propped up and tied by the car bumper of a 1960's Oldsmobile.*

'Better'n Rope,' mutters Sewer Pipe Two Words as he dusts his hands off.
Sewer Pipe
Sewer Pipe

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Mercy Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:12 pm

*Lillian comes walking up and takes note of the scene before heading over*

"Hey, is there anything I can do to help here. I am an actual doctor and I can heal if need be."
Lillian Mercy
Lillian Mercy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Wishbone Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:33 pm

Wishbone glances up from his preparations when Lillian appears. "You know the Rite of Awakening, don't you? We may need to Awaken the spirits of some plants." He nods to the meditating Adom. "Won't know for sure until he's finished."
Wishbone
Wishbone

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sewer Pipe Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:01 pm

*who subtley shifted back into Glabro... which is still freakish in size. close on 8 feet and 600 lbs of muscle.*

everybody do, everything can.

Help Chases-Rhya, stablise here. Finish job *points east* Fury Caern. Healer Caern, more healers, best healers. Purify Chases. Cleanse selves. Make allies. Allies need, caern build.
Sewer Pipe
Sewer Pipe

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Mercy Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:44 pm

*Lillian nods* "I have that rite, I can also try and help keep him stable if needed."
Lillian Mercy
Lillian Mercy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Wishbone Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:09 pm

Wishbone grimaces. "Stable's not the problem," he replies. "We've been keeping him stable. We need to do more than that, and that means tending his spirit, not just his body." He tries to keep the frustration he feels at being unable to fully heal his tribemate and friend out of his voice. He almost succeeds. Turning back to the pot, he prods the mush within briefly, then turns to another, smaller pot, adding shavings of a root of some sort.

"Anything you can do to help...well, if you have ideas, they're welcome. I'm running out."
Wishbone
Wishbone

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Nox Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:56 pm

Kevin thinks for a sec. "Is there away to cleanse his spirit and his mind of what had happen to him?" He turn to Works For Food, "Did your mentor ever tell you of a away to do those thing or could it be mentioned in the old text of are kind?" Kevin shakes his head, (I to young to even know the answer, I need more time, but I don't have years to wast now that my friends need my help now.)
Nox
Nox

Character sheet
Tribe: Shadow Lords

http://randymiskho@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Booming howl  - Junk Yard - 9/21/2011 Empty *frowns*

Post  Guest Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:11 am

*looks at young Kevin while checking to see how the Herb is boiling down to a nice tar like substance*

Nana would had done pretty much what wishbone is a doin' Cleansin his body and a treatin his wounds wit herbs and poltices? She a might have tried some spirit purge invoking da spirits an askin of their he'p as well. But lookin around I be a thinkin *looks over at Adom -ryha* I be a thinkin we be doing what we'all can at da moment to he'p.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stbrian Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:39 pm

[A few hours of cooking pass]

Works for Food's preparations are complete. He has one pan full of a sticky whiteish-brown paste. Adom for his part, has not moved or spoken for the last few hours, so it is fairly startling when he is abruptly up on his feet.

" Hello everyone. I see we have others here. Very good. "

He reaches for the paste and sticks his finger into it, tasting, " Not bad. This should get the attention of whatever is infecting him. If one of the Ahrouns could hold him down for me? The bumper you have arranged here will be of some use, but I do not want him to hurt himself thrashing about. " He pours a potion from his belt pocket into the paste and stirs it quickly, " Oh, and could someone please take his clothes off. This needs to be applied directly to the what the Hindis would call the Chakras, (though I prefer to think of them as the Lata'ifs) to take immediate effect. "

Stbrian
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Wishbone Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:36 pm

Wishbone moves to comply. "Got kicked in the 'chakras once," he comments. "Not fun."
Wishbone
Wishbone

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Stbrian Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:43 pm

[Just need someone to agree to hold him down. I need to throw the chops to see if you all die. Smile ]

Stbrian
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sewer Pipe Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:45 am

Stbrian wrote:[Just need someone to agree to hold him down. I need to throw the chops to see if you all die. Smile ]

(We need more ahrouns)

*pipe walks over and prepares to bear down and pin his elder*
Sewer Pipe
Sewer Pipe

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Stbrian Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:08 am

Adom whistles to himself as he dabs water above Cars' eyes. Then he grabs the sheet that had been covering Cars and wraps it around the man's feet in what appears to be a simple knot, " No running off now, " he whispers to himself.

" I will annoint him at the five houses. After the fifth house there may be certain... effects. I trust the Theurges here will be able to keep the largest of the beasties from interefering with me. I will then finish by reciting a prayer, and that will be that.

" Πλάσμα, την ώρα σας δεν έχει έρθει ακόμα. "

Holding the bowl of paste in his left hand, he reaches in and dabs a large amount of the substance and annoints Cars across his forehead.

" Ο ναός της καρδιά αυτού του ανθρώπου παραμένει ανέπαφη. "

Then on his chest, over his heart.

" Δεν είναι δική σας. Δεν είναι δική σας. Ανήκει στον εαυτό του μόνο. "

Then at a point halfway between his sternum and belly button.

" Μπορώ να αισθανθώ ότι υπάρχει χαρά μέσα σ 'αυτόν ακόμα. "

Then at a point just above his groin.

" ΩΡΑ σας δεν έχει ακόμα τεθεί! Εξαφανίσου! Εξαφανίσου!

Εξαφανίσου!
"

At this point, Cars' eyes shoot open, and he tries to leap to his feet. Reddish Black, vaporous energy comes shooting out of his eyes, ears, and anus.

Sewer Pipe, with the help of his restraints, keeps Cars down, at least for now.

The black energy stuff is heading right for Adom, who is gesturing ritualistically, and waving a suddenly produced kris knife through the air. He does not speak.

Actions?

Stbrian
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Wishbone Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:16 am

((OOC: Snap call by Wishbone: is this a spirit, or just energy? That sounded awfully like an Exorcism.))

//ST Note: See PM
Wishbone
Wishbone

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sewer Pipe Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:33 am

*goes crinos*
Sewer Pipe
Sewer Pipe

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Davis Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:27 am

*Shift to Glabro*

Joshua Davis

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Booming howl  - Junk Yard - 9/21/2011 Empty *hmmm*

Post  Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:23 am

Goes Crinos and gets between the black stuff and Adom

Back to top Go down

Post  Wishbone Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:23 am

No time for anything fancy, and Wishbone's first instinct is to work with his packmates. He snatches up a discarded refrigerator door and tosses it to Works-for-Food as the latter steps forward into the path of the discharge; hopefully, it'll absorb some of the impact.

That done, he crouches, alert, ready to act against the spirit behind all this. He's quite sure it'll be putting in an appearance shortly.
Wishbone
Wishbone

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Nox Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:51 am

Kevin goes crinos and swiftly finds something to use as a shield. " This trash can will protect me". He hugs the can as a shield in front of him, making a barrier between him and the evil ooze.
Nox
Nox

Character sheet
Tribe: Shadow Lords

http://randymiskho@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sewer Pipe Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:38 am

*His hands spasm as if wanting to claw the smoke... but instead he retains his hold on his elder and bares tooth and growls at the smoke wafting up and past him, heading straight at Adom. Snarling, he snaps at any wisps of the smoke he can, but remains rooted to holding down Chases*
Sewer Pipe
Sewer Pipe

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Stbrian Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:45 am

[Guys, whooped tonight, wedding tomorrow. Hope to have an update Sunday night or Monday morning at the latest. Apologize for the slowdown.]

Stbrian
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Brendan O'Monaghan Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:09 pm

Brendan, who had followed along with the others when Chases Cars was brought for examination (after all, there could have been a tale in this), had been content to observe, not being equipped to assist thus far in the procedure. At the appearance of the Black Smoke, He shifts into Crinos with an echoing howl (Call of the Wyld (spending the physicals for funsies). He grabs any convenient piece of fair sized debris like a fridge door or such and looks to Adom, moving to interpose himself if Adom looks concerned by the Black Smoke.

Brendan O'Monaghan

Character sheet
Auspice: Galliard

Back to top Go down

Post  Stbrian Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:43 pm

A lot of things happen at once.

A refrigerator door, carried by a grim looking Works for Food, suddenly moves into the space between Adom and Chases Cars. The reddish black energy pounds into the door, evaporating it nearly immediately... Works looks to be in serious trouble...

But look! Here comes O'Monaghan, seeing Cars is in trouble, he interposes himself in the way and HIS refrigerator door is able to take what's left of the blast. The door is reduced to a smoldering pile of melting plastic, but it looks like everything's going to be all right.

Adom continues performing whatever it is he's doing with that kris blade, seemingly oblivious to the fight to protect him.

That's when Cars starts farting. It begins loud and comical... but gains a deep bass and continues on for several seconds. Then all of you can see the skin under Car's stomach begin to ripple. Something is moving under there. The Garou remains seemingly unconcious, but still writhes in agony... Sewer Pipe is barely able to keep him contained. The farting begins again, this time a dry bassoon bellow of a blast.

Actions?

Stbrian
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Wishbone Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:14 pm

Wishbone...no, Walks-With-Gaia-In-The-Wastes...steps forward, muzzle drawn back in a snarl of defiance.

<<Come forth, Wyrmspawn! Show yourself!>> His voice has an uncharacteristic note of command, and there is iron-hard determination in his eyes. (OOC: Command Spirit)

Wishbone
Wishbone

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Brendan O'Monaghan Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:20 pm

The hulking black figure of Heralds the Dawn bellows forth a cry of defiance in support of Walks...in Wastes' command. He waits for whatever it is to make an appearance, primed and ready to act in defence of his fellows.

Brendan O'Monaghan

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sewer Pipe Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:58 pm

Redoubles his efforts to hold down his elder.
Sewer Pipe
Sewer Pipe

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Stbrian Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:14 pm

Chases Cars' eyes shoot open, and he takes a sudden intake of breath, like a man just coming up from underwater.

His voice is the sudden and terrified voice of a scared child, "Oh God. It's inside me. I can feel it. I can feel it growing. "

He slams his head back against the table, snap-shifting into Crinos in the same motion.

" Oh Mommy. Mommy, Jesus fucking Christ, make it stop! " He growls in Wolf-Speech.

His stomach is no longer writhing, but instead seems to have become slightly bloated and rigid. His breathing is shallow, and while he is in Crinos, he seems no stronger to Sewer Pipe, who is still able to hold him down.

Adom, who has been performing his dance for the last few moments, now prepares to swing his knife through the air at whatever is about to come out of Cars' backside. At the last moment he drops his knife and stares in shock at the rear of the Garou.

" Just let me go. Let me go. Oh please just fucking kill me. Make it stop. I'll be good. Oh god mom, I'll be good! "

Protruding about three inches out of Cars' rear is the tip of a blade, glimmering like silver, coated with blood.

" What the hell is that? " says Adom.

Stbrian
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Booming howl  - Junk Yard - 9/21/2011 Empty *uhhh*

Post  Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:17 am

*grabs a large heavy object and prepares to bash something with it*

Back to top Go down

Post  Stbrian Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:31 am

The next few seconds:

Adom scratches his thin beard in thought.

Chases Cars continues to thrash about.

The... metal thing, doesn't seem to be moving around, but dark red arterial blood is starting to bubble out and pool around it.

Stbrian
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sewer Pipe Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:41 am

Attempts to hold down chases while removing the object.
Sewer Pipe
Sewer Pipe

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Booming howl  - Junk Yard - 9/21/2011 Empty *damn*

Post  Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:53 am

*notices the object*

Damn it Someone keep him a live while we try to get that thing out of him....

*moves to help Sewer Pipe*

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Davis Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:32 am

*Joshua goes to Chases, closes his eyes, and places a hand on Chases*

Joshua Davis

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Stbrian Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:47 am

Several things happen at once this round:

Chases Cars has his head thrown back, and is moaning insensibly.

Sewer Pipe leaps up, his agile feet planted across Cars' shoulders, he falls to his knees to try to pull the object out of the wounded Garou.

Works for Food approaches as well, and gets there first... he reaches out to tug on the blade, being careful to to grab it by the pointy bit... but somehow the damned thing slices through his fingers just the same.

Sewer Pipe discovers the same effect when he gets his hand on it.

Joshua slides his hands under Sewer Pipe. After this, Cars makes louder gurgling noises, his hands trying desperately to reach his mouth.

Pipe, as you are essentially lying on top of Cars, you can feel the pressure of whatever is filling his abdomen increasing. Feels rock hard in there.

Stbrian
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sewer Pipe Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:14 am

*growls savagely at the wounding*

(Is that silver? Agg?)

*looks around trying to find something to pull it out with... and remembers.*

My bag, there are pliers in there *his more eloquent in crinos speech booms*

Either that or we cut it out before it kills him.
Sewer Pipe
Sewer Pipe

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Brendan O'Monaghan Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:21 pm

(I'll make an attempt to remove the blade, Brian)

Brendan O'Monaghan

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Wishbone Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:15 pm

<<Not that way!>> snarls Wishbone as he lunges forward. His own knife is in his hand. <<It's in his belly...must be cut out! Now, before it grows larger! Lillian, be ready to heal him!>>

If he can get at his tribemate, Wishbone is going to try to cut the infestation out.
Wishbone
Wishbone

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Stbrian Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:55 am

Adom seems to have finally come to a decision.

" Everyone. Please calm down and take a step back, except for you Sewer Pipe, please resume holding Chases Cars down. I do not know what this is, but we will handle it logically, and with precision. Lillian Mercy, I believe you said you were a Doctor. You may want to start scrubbing in. No one else touches Chases Cars until we figure out what is happening. " He growls that last bit.

Stbrian
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sewer Pipe Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:24 am

'Could be internal bleeding...'
Sewer Pipe
Sewer Pipe

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Brendan O'Monaghan Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:14 pm

At Adom's orders, Heralds the Dawn backs off to a distance where he is out of the way, but can still jump in when/if the chestburster goes nuts.

Brendan O'Monaghan

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Mercy Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:46 pm

*Lillian quickly goes through her things and begins to prep whatever is needed from her. She has gloves, bandages, medicines and a scalpel ready if needed.*
Lillian Mercy
Lillian Mercy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next