fallingwaters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crafting Rules

Go down

Crafting Rules Empty Crafting Rules

Post  STMatthew Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:51 am

Crafting Items

Craft Level / Item Modifier / Crafting Time

1 / Any book item =< +2 traits/ 3 weeks

2 / Any book item/ 2 weeks

3 / Any book item/ 1 week

4 / Book item with one bonus*/ 2 weeks

5 / Book item with two bonus*/ 4 weeks

6 / Book item with one modification**, two bonus* / 6 weeks

7 / Book item with two modifications**, two bonus*/ 8 weeks

*Bonus (Limit one of each type) - +1 trait, -1 neg, +1 health level on armor, puissant proof, special quality (i.e. High Caliber, Mass Trauma), lower one concealability level, half crafting time.

**Modifications (Limit one of each type) -

No penalty -> remove one negative trait

+1 negative trait -> +1 positive Trait

+1 negative trait -> change type of damage (i.e. lethal to aggravated)

+1 negative trait -> +1 level of damage

***Crafted items in our game superior to these listed rules are hereby restricted to these bonuses while used in our chronicle.

When utilizing this chart, select the level of craft you intend to us on the object and use the information present in that row. i.e. Crafting an object using Crafts 5 would allow a standard book item with two bonus selections crafted in 4 weeks time. Bonuses or modifications are not cumulative. Where it says “Limit one of each type” after bonuses, this means each type of change. You may only put one special quality on an item, for example.

You are limited to one type of crafting on an item for bonus purposes. This is strictly game balance. i.e. If you have Crafts (Metallurgy) and Crafts (Blacksmithing) both at 5, you'll only be allowed to implement one type of item creation effect on the weapon.

Last edited by STMatthew on Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed contradiction)
STMatthew
STMatthew
Admin

Character sheet
Breed: Homid
Auspice: Ragabash
Tribe: Get of Fenris

Back to top Go down