fallingwaters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Challenge Mound: Bob vs Sewer Pipe

+7
Billy Singer
Young Frank
Joshua Davis
Wishbone
Brings the Light of Luna
Bob MacCoy
Sewer Pipe
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Challenge Mound: Bob vs Sewer Pipe Empty Challenge Mound: Bob vs Sewer Pipe

Post  Sewer Pipe Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:15 am

*pipe awaits in the challenge mound... he is limbering up before the fight and periodically stalking around the ring in his preferred warform, hispo.*

(Idea: We need a challenge mound subforum. I am ooc going to make a point of pushing challenges as ways of settling issues We are a warrior society of half wolves and people are ducking fighting as a way to settle issues. By the time I am done, people will just have to point to get the message across, 'Problem? Mound's waiting.')

Last edited by Sewer Pipe on Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Sewer Pipe
Sewer Pipe

Character sheet
Breed: Metis
Auspice: Ahroun
Tribe: Bone Gnawers

Back to top Go down

Challenge Mound: Bob vs Sewer Pipe Empty Re: Challenge Mound: Bob vs Sewer Pipe

Post  Bob MacCoy Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:29 am

Bob howls from some part of the caern that he is comming to meet Dragonslayer upon the mount. He also ask for at least one Philodox to attend.

*Bob is stoping in the caern armory, and the player asked a question to the ST before the fight starts.
Bob MacCoy
Bob MacCoy

Character sheet
Breed: Homid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sewer Pipe Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:09 am

*grows impatient.... and hungry*
Sewer Pipe
Sewer Pipe

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Brings the Light of Luna Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:45 am

Brings the Light of Luna comes to watch the challenge, a short distance off. While he waits for Bob to appear, he begins carving runes for Glory, Balance, Stability, the Earth, the Caern, Water, and Luna into the ground around him. With each one he stops to meditate on it, and places from his bag an item on each: his own blood scratched out from his thumb dripped over animal bones, a small scale currently loaded with weighing stones and silver pellets, a smooth carved stone, salt and iron shavings. He stops in contemplation on Caern and Water, deciding to take a bowl and place it on Caern and begin pouring water on it, letting it overflow and tilting it so it runs to Water. And finally he takes an old, well-maintained disc of highly polished silver and places it on Luna. While no tarnish stains the metal, the designs on it appear worn, and there are scratches here and there on its surface. Aside from this, the mirror is remarkably well-made, beyond the craft of most mortal hands.

"May Gaia guide this challenge. May her will be made manifest here."
Brings the Light of Luna
Brings the Light of Luna

Character sheet
Auspice: Theurge
Tribe: Silver Fangs

Back to top Go down

Post  Wishbone Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:23 pm

Wishbone arrives not long after, standing silent and thoughtful, mute witness to the challenge that will take place.
Wishbone
Wishbone

Character sheet
Breed: Lupus

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Davis Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:58 pm

*Joshua is standing nearby, and defers to the Master of Challenges if he is here.*

Joshua Davis

Character sheet
Auspice: Philiodox
Tribe: Children of Gaia

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob MacCoy Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:15 pm

(OOC note to Joushua Davis, The Master of Challenges, Casey "Walks-the-thin-fine-line" is not here unless the player posts on the board. Most other players PC could be assumed to be here if in the caern and should post that they are attending. Iggy lets give them a couple of days to take notice of this fight and post if they want.)

Bob comes walking, his appearance is quite striking from his normal. He is striped to the waist with crude war paint, he has a pistol strapped to his waist and is caring a stone headed spear decorated with feathers. He separates himself from the crowd and scans it and speaks to it. "The Master of Challenges is protecting the Vail and cannot come. Is there a Philodox willing to fill in for him?"
Bob MacCoy
Bob MacCoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Davis Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:01 pm

"Sure I'll oversee the challenge."

Joshua Davis

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Young Frank Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:12 pm

*Frank walks in, with a beard that is ENTIRELY too long, based on his clean-shaven appearance at the last moot. It's at least a month's worth of growth, but most of you saw him a few days ago with a clean face. He looks back and forth between Pipe and Bob, and starts laughing.*

"Bob, I hope you know you're fucked."

Young Frank

Character sheet
Tribe: Shadow Lords

Back to top Go down

Post  Brings the Light of Luna Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:14 pm

Brings the Light of Luna looks at Frank, an expression of distaste on his face. He glances at Joshua Davis, but says nothing and returns to his mini-rituals.
Brings the Light of Luna
Brings the Light of Luna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Young Frank Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:16 pm

*Frank shrugs, and takes a seat to watch.*

Young Frank

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Wishbone Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:18 pm

Wishbone glances over at Frank. His eyes take in the Chia-pet beard that has seemingly grown almost overnight; his expression is unreadable, but his eyes are thoughtful.

"Frank, would you back down from a challenge just because your opponent was stronger? Courage in the face of a stronger foe should be honored, not laughed at."
Wishbone
Wishbone

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Young Frank Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:24 pm

"Oh, I wasn't laughing at his Courage. He is definitely showing some serious balls, and that's impressive. I just got a picture in my head of how this fiasco is gonna go, and I was laughing at that. We'll see if I was right."

*Frank chuckles some more, but is otherwise quiet.*

Young Frank

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Brings the Light of Luna Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:28 pm

Brings' face grows grim.

He takes the chain of silver off his neck and slowly lowers it into the middle of the mirror, watching the links coil again and again. When he lets go, he looks at it for a moment in quiet thought before donning the chain again.
Brings the Light of Luna
Brings the Light of Luna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Singer Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:06 pm

Billy walks in quietly, and leans up against the wall. Glancing around, his brow furrows when he sees Frank.
Billy Singer
Billy Singer

Character sheet
Tribe: Uktena

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob MacCoy Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:15 pm

"To be honest, Little Frank." Bob is a huge size PC and taller that most Garou when in the same form. "Sewer Pipe -rhya, or as he now stiles himself Dragon Slayer was being pushed forward as Wyrmfoe and the first decision was to protect Walks-The-Thin-Fine-Line -rhya. He now lies in a human hospitable unable to shift and heal himself without breaking the Vail. Since Walks is my pack mate I was prodding for a decision to be made."

We drifted off subject and started to talk about the overall leadership in this sept. Sewer Pipe commented about stepping up to be alpha. My retort was that finding a challenge between him and the most likely other person seeking it would be interesting to see what a fair challenge between a Ahroun and a Ragabash would be. And 'Pipe challenged me."
Bob MacCoy
Bob MacCoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Young Frank Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:28 pm

*Frank takes a moment to try to decipher this. Either he fails, or just gives up.*

"Eh. You're an idiot, Bob. Casey is in the hospital? Where? He's my family and I'll take care of it. I never asked what this challenge was about, because I really don't care. I assume you fucked up and Pipe is dealing with it now."

*He smiles.*

"Though, if Pipe is seriously trying for Alpha, he and I have beef after you two are done. Wyrmfoe or Warder, totally appropriate, especially since our current Warder is a colossal douche. However, Ashmoore should be Alpha, not Pipe."

*He chuckles.*

"Is Pipe challenging for Warder, or just trying to kill you? I approve either way, mind you. I just ask because if he's going for Warder, I'm going for Wyrmfoe."

Young Frank

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob MacCoy Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:45 pm

"Walks is surrounded by cops and is somewhat insulated from trouble by that. It was in the line of duty and his wife is by his side. You could be part of the extra but hidden layer of protection we were talking about."
Bob MacCoy
Bob MacCoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Young Frank Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:53 pm

"I don't think you're getting this, asshole. Casey's wife is my Aunt. Casey is my Uncle. I don't need your permission or approval to go see my Uncle in the hospital. The Cops won't stop me, i'm family. I will walk in, talk to my aunt, get him signed out as quickly as possible, and get him to a place where he can shift to heal."

*Frank looks pissed.*

"Do yourself a favor, dumbass, the next time one of my family gets hurt, DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO KEEP IT FROM ME! Now, I'm going to sit down and watch you get your ass kicked. When thats over, I'll go tend to my uncle."

Young Frank

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob MacCoy Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:11 pm

"Lisen up LITTLE Frank, the last time I talked with him they were giving him the good pain killers. The building he was in blew up. He will have to pretend for at least a week to be healing there. After that weeks of disability or it WILL look strange to his bosses in the Police Deparment."

"That protects the vail. You may have given up on the litany, but the rest of us have not." Bob is noe directing his speech at the crowd and not Frank.

"We are GAROU, WE will uphold the LITANY." And Bob howls at the top of his lungs, how many of you join in?
Bob MacCoy
Bob MacCoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Brings the Light of Luna Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:13 pm

Brings the Light of Luna lends his howl.
Brings the Light of Luna
Brings the Light of Luna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Young Frank Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:19 pm

*Frank stands up, and seems about to frenzy on Bob. He controls himself, barely.* ((Willpower expended.))

"Listen, you sack of shit, this isn't about the Litany, this is about my family. Now, if Casey tells me wants to stay there and play the weak human for a bit, I'll let him, but there are other ways to get him out while maintaining the litany. For example, his family could sign him out to recover at home with medical aid. His primary care doctor could have him moved. You handled this very poorly. When someone is in the hospital, the first thing you do is tell their family."

*He growls.*

"On second thought, I'm going to see him now. If I stay within scent of your terrible odor, there won't be enough of you left for Pipe to fight. HOWEVER, if by some miracle you survive this, you and I are coming right back here. I have serious beef with you Bob, and only your blood will solve it."

Young Frank

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Wishbone Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:22 pm

...as does Wishbone.

"Frank. Casey was injured helping me retrieve the Gatekeeper's Staff. He couldn't shift and heal because he was on duty, and there were a lot of cops around. As for "keeping it from you," I announced it to the entire Sept at large when I came back to the caern with most of my face burnt off, and it's been on the news pretty much around the clock since then. If you didn't hear about it, that's on YOU...not on Bob. Now, you want in on guarding him? Fine. But for right now, there's a challenge on the Mound. Respect it. You have a beef? Take it up after the challenge."
Wishbone
Wishbone

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Young Frank Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:25 pm

*Frank gives wishbone the finger, and walks out, presumably to go see his uncle.*

Young Frank

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Brings the Light of Luna Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:28 pm

Brings' claws dig into the ground and leave horrible scratches as Frank shows his blatant disrespect to an elder, Bone Gnawer or not.
Brings the Light of Luna
Brings the Light of Luna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sewer Pipe Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:35 pm

*Strides over and speaks, directing his gaze at Bob but letting his voice, the rumble of an avalanche or coming locomotive sound out to all and sundry.*

Listen, and listen well, little Ahroun.

You tried to get me to deny a sept position, forcing me into a loss of renown.

You said you were more than willing to see me on the mound over Wyrmfoe... Where I come from, that is a challenge.

*Wolfish grin*

Challenge accepted.

My terms are simple. No weaver tech. No tools, no talens, no fetishes, no allies. Your claws, your fangs, your skills, and every gift that you have earned versus me and mine. It goes till one of us quits, runs, or dies. You win? As far as I am concerned You're Wyrmfoe. You lose? You ain't and you cannot challenge me again for a year and a day.

*stretches and snaps his teeth once.*

And that's 'Dragon Bane.', to you, little Garou.

Let's Dance.

Sewer Pipe
Sewer Pipe

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Wishbone Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:38 pm

Wishbone controls himself with a very visible effort. "If the cub is so mannerless as to yap at his elders and then turn tail and run," he says, in a voice that's scarcely more than a growl, "Let him. There is a challenge on the Mound, and that is a more important matter than a mannerless Cliath. The boy has a death wish? He plans to keep making up excuses to challenge others until someone kills him? Wishes like that have a way of coming true."

The normally-amiable Theurge's eyes have a dangerously feral glitter to them...but he reins in his rage as Sewer Pipe speaks. There is a challenge on the Mound, and he, at least, will give it the respect it deserves.
Wishbone
Wishbone

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Brings the Light of Luna Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:41 pm

"He should remember himself...the Spirits most certainly will..."

EDITED TO ADD:

He shakes his head and refocuses, his eyes locked on Sewer Pipe.
Brings the Light of Luna
Brings the Light of Luna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sewer Pipe Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:47 pm

*looks to Wishbone*

Stop him. With Curse, his rage? Cops stop, ask question, rend veil, he might. Cause scene, blood bath, ruin plan, endanger Casey. Be there, in minute.

*Looks back at Bob and stretches his front paws forward and drags them back, his claws sounding like steel one stone*

This challenge? Over quick.
Sewer Pipe
Sewer Pipe

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob MacCoy Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:54 pm

"NO, your terms are not fair how you laied them out. A rat spirit has tought me a dirty litte war gift, that your terms deny me."
Bob MacCoy
Bob MacCoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Wishbone Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:57 pm

Wishbone nods agreement with Sewer Pipe's assessment. "Excuse me."

He stands and steps out into the passage.
Wishbone
Wishbone

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Brings the Light of Luna Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:58 pm

"Wishbone-rhya, will you need assistance?"
Brings the Light of Luna
Brings the Light of Luna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sewer Pipe Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:00 am

*looks at Bob*

Those are my terms, Little Ahroun. You challenged ME. I set terms. Accept them, or hide behind technicalities like the runt you are.
Sewer Pipe
Sewer Pipe

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob MacCoy Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:00 am

GUARDIANS, LITTLE FRANK IS NOT TO LEAVE THE CAERN UNTIL THIS CHALLENGE IS OVER.

(I am guessing that at least 2 or 3 guardians not on duty will run him down and drag him back.)
Bob MacCoy
Bob MacCoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sewer Pipe Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:03 am

(man, that is gonna be some dead guardians.)
Sewer Pipe
Sewer Pipe

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Stbrian Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:04 am

Moderator Ruling. No. They will not catch him, he was already clear. I'm not going to retcon that many posts.

Last edited by Stbrian on Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Stbrian
Admin

Character sheet
Auspice: Ragabash
Tribe: Fianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Wishbone Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:04 am

Wishbone shakes his head. "Thank you, but I can move faster on my own." A ghost of a grin. "Don't let the limp fool you."

He steps into the passage and is gone.
Wishbone
Wishbone

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob MacCoy Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:17 am

(OOC note to the Moderator, understood did not know that many post had occurred on the other post. I should have though of it sooner.)

Squaring off with Sewer Pipe "No, what is fair it is not you to decide. No, it not my say that decides what is fair. Joshua Davis, Fostern Philodox, Child of Gaia, I will accept your judgement in this matter."

(OOC: note to the admin of the boards, ranks are open knowledge can we add them to character sheet info?)
Bob MacCoy
Bob MacCoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sewer Pipe Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:22 am

*crosses arms*

This isn't about fair. This is about just. You picked a fight with me. Well, you got it, little ahroun. You can admit you're scared, wee man. Or you can not admit it and fight on my terms. Kitchen Chemistry isn't gonna help you. The guns, the spear, nothing will help you. Now let's get to the part where I beat you down.
Sewer Pipe
Sewer Pipe

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob MacCoy Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:27 am

(OOC note did you shift forms and forget to post it?? Last I read you where in Hispo.)

"I was challenging you to make a decision not debate it and now your terms contradict themselves." Bob is looking at Josha Davis waiting for his reply.
Bob MacCoy
Bob MacCoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sewer Pipe Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:37 am

*shrugs*

You challenged me. This isn't a debate club or a sewing circle. We are warriors.... or at least, *I* am. You throw more words then punches, and dodge more fights than attacks. No wonder the Guardians barely respect you.

You picked a fight. Fight, little garou. Or don't.
Sewer Pipe
Sewer Pipe

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashmoore Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:52 am

*Ashmoore looks on. As the Ahrouns begin to verbally quarrel, he looks longingly down at a pack of cigarettes he has been holding.*

Ashmoore
Ashmoore

Character sheet
Auspice: Ragabash
Tribe: Silent Striders

Back to top Go down

Post  Sewer Pipe Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:54 am

*Clearly itches to mop the floor with the cowardly ahroun.*
Sewer Pipe
Sewer Pipe

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Challenge Mound: Bob vs Sewer Pipe Empty corrected post to say what i mean

Post  Bob MacCoy Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:24 am

(OOC note As STbrian said in another forum, Forum time is fluid. But the player is half-asleep, will post next tomorrow. In game time Bob will have something to do if Joshua does nothing for 2 minutes game time.)
Bob MacCoy
Bob MacCoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Davis Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:22 am

(Sorry, I'll post when I get out of work.)

Joshua Davis

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob MacCoy Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:18 pm

(OOC NOTE: I believe that we all can take that as Joushua Davis has indicated that he will speak and we can wait on him to rule.)
Bob MacCoy
Bob MacCoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Davis Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:48 pm

"Ok, just so it is all clear, Bob is challenging Pipe-rhya for the position of Wyrmfoe? And no matter what you two are fighting about, I'm not overseeing it by the terms Sewer Pipe-rhya's laid out. I don't intend to administer a challenge just so an Arden can gut a Cliath."

Joshua Davis

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Davis Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:10 pm

"How about you guys settle this in a wrestling match? Both in Glabro, loser is the first to submit or pass out."

Joshua Davis

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob MacCoy Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:12 pm

Bob backs off the challenge mound. And then speaks to Sewer Pipe "To me, Lillian is the clear choice to send, ask her if she need help from anyone else." Bob then turns and leaves. (at a slow walking pace)
Bob MacCoy
Bob MacCoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sewer Pipe Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:44 pm

*to Bob*
shut your gob, cliath. No one cares what you think.

*to Joshua*
He *challenges* ME, and you make me seem like a bully? Fine, next time this unmannerly whelp disrespects me, I will throat him. I will teach him like the lupus elders in my old sept did. He will end up flat on his back or bleeding everytime he steps out of line. As long as I am ahroun elder, I will discipline them how I see fit.
Sewer Pipe
Sewer Pipe

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next