fallingwaters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Junkyard, night of training day 3

+2
Mariah Masters
Jason Pontecello
6 posters

Go down

The Junkyard, night of training day 3 Empty The Junkyard, night of training day 3

Post  Jason Pontecello Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:20 am

Jason is sitting on car hood that seems to have his ass imprint in it by now, a duffle on the ground next to him, he is smoking.

Jason Pontecello

Character sheet
Breed: Homid
Auspice: Ragabash
Tribe: Glass Walkers

Back to top Go down

The Junkyard, night of training day 3 Empty Re: The Junkyard, night of training day 3

Post  Mariah Masters Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:29 am

Mariah stands next to him, ever vigilant, armored in a tactical vest, black bdus and healing gourds attached. She had a quiver of arrows on her back.

Mariah Masters

Character sheet
Auspice: Ahroun

Back to top Go down

The Junkyard, night of training day 3 Empty Re: The Junkyard, night of training day 3

Post  Jason Pontecello Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:31 am

He offers her a smoke, "Wonder who is gunna show."

Jason Pontecello

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Shoots the Moon Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:03 am

Brianna shows uo, albeit obviously very reluctantly. Her clothes are torn and stained with blood and her hair and face slick with sweat, and in addition to her bow amd quiver, she carries a spear. She eyes Mariah curiously, eyes falling on the bow and tattoo with interest, but she remains quiet.

Finding a relatively soft patch of earth, she sits and pulls out a flask, taking a sip.

Shoots the Moon

Character sheet
Tribe: Black Furies

Back to top Go down

Post  Wishbone Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:57 am

<< One is here. >>

And so he is, padding around a junked Chevy.
Wishbone
Wishbone

Character sheet
Breed: Lupus
Auspice: Theurge
Tribe: Bone Gnawers

Back to top Go down

Post  Patch Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:20 am

*follows behind Wishbone*

Patch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Pontecello Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:04 pm

Jason nods to each of the others who come to the Junkyard.  "Any sign of the Dougie?"

Last edited by Jason Pontecello on Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Saw Kingston's post in the pack forum)

Jason Pontecello

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Pontecello Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:21 pm

"Guess we can get this going, and we can catch the straggler up later."  He takes a deep breath, "It's seems that it has been decided that for the time being I have been asked to leave the Sept of Falling Waters.  And it is my understanding that this is not a true exile from the sept," he looks to Mariah for confirmation, "More that I have been asked to step aside from the sept for a while.  As far as I know I have not been banned from the Cearn or the area.  I still intend to maintain my commitment to this pack, just from afar for a little while, as long as Wishbone, as Alpha, and Rat, as our totem, will have me."

"I have some work to do with my family that I am needed for so I need to travel a bit as is, so there is no time like the present.  I understand this this is less than ideal for anyone but it seems to be the will of Firewall as the Sept Alpha, and if recent events have taught us nothing it will just be easier for everyone involved that this happen."

"Don't get me wrong, I intend to keep my commitments to all of you."

Jason Pontecello

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Mariah Masters Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:49 pm

Mariah gave a nod to Jason's words but otherwise stayed quiet as this was a pack meeting. Unless directly spoken to she would remain silent.

((Feel free to shot gun me.))

Mariah Masters

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Wishbone Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:56 am

Wishbone sits.  << One sees the Alpha's position (comprehension, viewing-through-another's-eyes.)  However, one would prefer to have you here; it seems (running-against-the-way-of-things) to ask for the strengthening of packs and then remove one of the packmates. >>  The lupus looks at the rest of the pack.  << You are a part of this pack; you have done nothing to merit being cast out of the pack.  You have a place with us (running-together, family-beneath-Gaia) as long as you wish. >>
Wishbone
Wishbone

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Pontecello Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:24 am

Jason gets off the car and walks to kneel next to Wishbone, he places a hand on the lupus' shoulder, "Thank you, my friend."  

He stands to address the pack, "If a time comes where you need my help, I will do what I can to assist.  I will be but a phone call away.  Pack is Family, and you all are mine.  I will do what I can to poke my head in, but until things cool off here, I will mostly be 'away'.  But there is something that we," he looks to Mariah and then back to the others, "could use a hand with.  There is a Cearn that has been violated in Illinois, we are going to do what we can to help restore it.  If you wish to come with and help us, you are welcome, but there is no pressure to join us.  I understand if you do not wish to come with, as going to aid them could be seen as throwing your hat in with 'the ill tempered rabble rouser' as I have been called already."

He turns to the Ahrouns of his pack, "Alex and Brianna, I know I haven't known you that long.  I hope that this last week won't color your view on me too harshly.  Ask Wishbone sometime about what I was like when he first met me.  Before our Pack totem at the time put three bullets in my chest," he points to where he knelt that day, "right over there." He turns to each of them in turn, "Brianna, I hope one day I get to know you.  Alex, thank you for what you have done for me this week.  If I can give you two a little bit of advice, don't let the rage we feel take over.  I am in the position I am because I did.  And don't let yourselves get as bitter as Pipe, I remember when he wasn't so bitter, he was a nice guy for the most part."

"So once we are done here Mariah and I are leaving for Illinois, if you want to come with you are welcome, as I said.  If you aren't coming but got something for me shoot, if ya don't want share with the class, call me.  I have a phone, if ya don't have my number, get it from Wish or Patch."  He seems to cheer up a little bit as he speaks.

Last edited by Jason Pontecello on Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited for Adam's fail at geography)

Jason Pontecello

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Wishbone Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:44 pm

Wishbone thinks for a few moments.  << There is the matter of Jason's rank challenge, >> he points out.  << His absence will complicate that.  One suggests that we resolve the challenge before you depart.  One can then deliver the requested item and vouch for the fact that he obtained it. >>
Wishbone
Wishbone

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Pontecello Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:50 pm

He looks to Mariah then back to Wishbone, "You want to go the CyberRealm now?"

Jason Pontecello

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Wishbone Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:17 pm

Wishbone snorts wryly.  << One does not wish to go to the Cyber Realm at all.  It smells unpleasantly of ozone.  One does, however, wish to honor one's commitment to a packmate. >>
Wishbone
Wishbone

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Pontecello Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:25 pm

He chuckles slightly, "I really don't want to go either, the Umbra is a scary place.  But if Mariah is cool with it then we should finish that bit if business.  What do ya think, Mariah?"

Jason Pontecello

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Mariah Masters Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:51 pm

Blink blink...blink blink. "Buh? Jason why in Gaia's ever loving name do you have to go to the cyber realm for your FOSTERN challenge?" There might have been a little grumpy in her voice.

Mariah Masters

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Pontecello Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:23 pm

"Well I challenged Pynm for rank, and his challenge was for me to challenge White Noise, and her challenge was to get the hover board from Back To the Future from the Cyber Realm."   He says it as if it is one long fast sentence.

Jason Pontecello

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Mariah Masters Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:24 pm

"What the fuck is this load of horseshit?! Who the fuck...What the fuck...how the fuck..." Her tone settled. "Well fuck little brother you're fucked."

Mariah Masters

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Pontecello Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:29 pm

"What's new...."  He looks to Wishbone. "Do you think it can be done? And quickly?"

Jason Pontecello

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Mariah Masters Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:31 pm

"Wait a hot minute. Who the fuck thought this type of challenge was legit? Cause I might punch a bitch."

Mariah Masters

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Pontecello Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:36 pm

"It's what I have been given..."

Jason Pontecello

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Mariah Masters Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:39 pm

"So help me god Jason, you're dodging the question. Who approved this challenge?"

Mariah Masters

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Pontecello Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:45 pm

He glares at her, "What he hell do you mean approved?"

Jason Pontecello

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Mariah Masters Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:46 pm

"What poduck, in bred, drunk before noon, dumpster diving, fox hole hiding Master of the Challenge approved your challenge?"

Mariah Masters

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Pontecello Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:50 pm

"Oh... Stan did. "

Jason Pontecello

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Patch Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:13 pm

Stanley Putski.  Who is currently on a pack totem quest with Pnym- the deliverer of said challenge- tracking down Neptune, I believe.  They'll be gone a while, if you get my drift.  Might be able to track down White Noise-  is that shortcircuit's new name?  Firewall, er . . . Takeover's packmate?

Patch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Mariah Masters Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:16 pm

Mariah face palmed. "Lets hav theurges get their heads together and try to figure out how long this will take because I do have a caern that has been assaulted, a wyrm minion blown up in its heart and much of the land needing tending because of the battle that I have to get back to."

Mariah Masters

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Pontecello Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:21 pm

"Yea that is Short Ciruits new name."

Jason Pontecello

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Patch Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:00 pm

I'm actually waiting on a Rank Challenge from Pnym myself.  Wishbone might be able to figure a way to contact them?

Patch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Wishbone Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:14 pm

<< One did not express an opinion on the propriety of the challenge.  One is not a Philodox.  It was issued; it was approved.  One promised to provide aid; one intends to fulfill that promise.  Unless we err significantly, it should be swift--anything else is not safe.  One proposes that our approach be as follows:

One will summon a spirit guide who can take us to a place in the Cyber Realm where the item can be purchased.  One will then perform the Rite of Becoming to anchor us.  We will proceed directly there.  We will negotiate for the item.  Once we have the item, we will depart promptly.  The danger of the Cyber Realm is that Gnosis is currency there; there will be many spirits who will attempt to entice us into remaining.  Our best defense is not to permit ourselves to be lured, regardless of how tempting it may be.

If we do this properly, one anticipates being there for only a brief time.  If we permit ourselves to be sidetracked or entangled, matters change.

One understands, however, if you believe the risk is too great, Mariah-Slaughters-the-Darkness.  The Litany is clear: you shall take no action that causes a caern to be violated.  You know the situation at your caern; we do not.  If you believe that performing this quest now might jeopardize your sept, then it is your duty to return promptly, and we will concern ourselves with Jason's rank challenge at another time. >>
Wishbone
Wishbone

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Pontecello Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:17 pm

"Sounds like a quick trip.....  Fuck that noise, White Noise is trying to kill me isn't she..."  He looks to Mariah, "Sis, this is likely to be the last chance I have to do this for a while, we should get this done.  If we go as a pack we should be fine, right?  A nice little stroll in to the Weavers living room?  I know the rite, I could bring you in to the pack for this."

Jason Pontecello

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Cage Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:24 am

Oh sure...we will waltz in and out...no problem...A lupus would love the place... I am sure it is just lovely in the summer. *said with obvious sarcasm* Not everyone is trying to kill you Jason. Pipe was not going to kill you. White Noise is not trying to kill you.
Alex Cage
Alex Cage

Character sheet
Tribe: Children of Gaia

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Pontecello Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:39 am

Jason looks to Mariah for a second and then turns back to Alex, "I don't like talking about this but it does inform some of who I am.  My father is a Ahroun of my tribe, he married my mother to do his duty to the Nation and have a kid or two.  As far as I know I'm the only one, my mom raised me until my First Change.  After that my dad took me from her and started training me.  Here's the kicker, I'm a Ragabash, my dad wanted an Ahroun.  I wasn't the son he wanted.  So he and I don't really see eye to eye.  One day I pointed out that he was using the gifts Gaia gave him and his pack for her own personal gain, he tossed me out of a highrise.  That his how I got my deed name, and the last time I saw him.  He was trying to kill me, I was in a coma for months.  If I seem a little paranoid forgive me."  The entire time he is talking he doesn't seem upset, or sarcastic, he just seems to be shareing with his pack.  "I have my issues, and that is something I was dealing with with Casey, and why I took his death so hard."  

"As for going to the Cyber Realm, it is the challenge I have been given.  You don't have to come with if you don't want, I won't hold it against you.  It is my task, and I will deal with it one way or another."

Jason Pontecello

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Wishbone Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:22 am

<< The trip is not certain death.  Nor, however, is it something to be undertaken lightly.  One would not travel to any of the Umbral Realms on a whim.  The Cyber Realm has many hazards...but if we are careful, and we do nothing foolish, one believes we will prevail. >>
Wishbone
Wishbone

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Pontecello Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:04 pm

((As today is Sam's birthday she is not going to be able to post so she told me to relay the following, she consents to the Rite of Bonding and will go with on the trip to the cyber realm.  She will be /follow'ed on Jason until she can post again))

As Mariah nods consent to the trip Jason looks to the others, "Alright, it is settled, I guess we are going.  I have a Rite to bring Mariah in to the pack for this mission.  Wishbone with your permission I can perform the rite and we can get moving."

Jason Pontecello

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Wishbone Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:19 pm

<< One is agreeable, provided that Rat accepts. >>

((OOC: Starting a new thread.))
Wishbone
Wishbone

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down