fallingwaters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pack creation and meeting their totem

+6
Stbrian
Bob MacCoy
Wishbone
Shields the Heart
greyson
Maxim Dmitriev
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pack creation and meeting their totem - Page 2 Empty Re: Pack creation and meeting their totem

Post  greyson Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:20 pm

Greyson waits for WoV to speak first.
greyson
greyson

Character sheet
Breed: Homid
Auspice: Ahroun
Tribe: Get of Fenris

Back to top Go down

Pack creation and meeting their totem - Page 2 Empty Re: Pack creation and meeting their totem

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:20 pm

"I mentioned it to many. All of those without a pack turned me away for seeking to follow Wolverine or [an unintelligible alien sounding growl issues from WoV]. It was the main thing I looked for in a new pack."

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxim Dmitriev Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:24 pm

"Well that won't narrow this conundrum down at all. What do you know of Wolverine?"

Maxim Dmitriev

Character sheet
Auspice: Theurge
Tribe: Silver Fangs

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:41 pm

"He is a spirit of war, of rage. He teaches not to hesitate, to face your foes no matter how strong they are, and to stand your ground. To destroy your enemies and protect your home unerringly or to die trying."

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxim Dmitriev Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:51 pm

"Well then, it seems you may know something of the spirit you seek as a totem. Again you still need to go through the ritual to find and bind this totem to your pack." Turning from them and returning to his original spot, "you are still willing to go through with the ritual I am assuming?"

Maxim Dmitriev

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:54 pm

"But... He is here... I can feel him... He didn't leave us once he found us."

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxim Dmitriev Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:25 pm

Sitting down again at his previous spot, Maxim picks up the cloth bag and looks into it. After sifting around in it for a moment, produces a quartz crystal which has many cracks and heavy weathering.

"I will give this to you young Talon as a gift to be given up to reclamation when you pass on to the umbral realm later."

Without waiting for any reply, "there is a reason we have long standing traditions and rites as the Garou nation. We have to work with the Triat on a daily basis not only for Gaia's survival but for our own spiritual survival. The spirits will constantly test your mettle and reserves with both beneficial and harmful results. Of this you must withstand the onslaught of the real world as well as the spirit realm to continue on with your life as a Garou.

We specifically use the rite of the Totem to spiritually bind your pack to that entity in the spirit realm who are to be your guide, friend and confidant. Without this there are many spirits that could be angry at blatant disrespect to customs handed down for generations or there could be those that will not deal with you in the spirit realm that will not even talk to you because of the missing bond between you and your spirit. Most importantly, the bond that is created by this ritual will link your pack together spiritually with the totem and provide beneficial results for the pack and the spirit.

You may feel him watching or know he is there, but there is a bond that has not yet been created and we have the grace of Reclamation here to help you along this path tonight. If it truly is wolverine that is waiting for you in the umbra and you are meant to be under his watch throughout the coming days, Reclamation will guide you along that path to tie your spiritual essence together with wolverines."

Maxim patiently waits to see what has been gleaned by the others around him at the park.

Maxim Dmitriev

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  John Duval Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:42 pm

John walks on in...awe? His usual blank expression when trying to learn and understand is creased with concern, the same he had when too many things were happening at once days back. At the mention of someone else watching the cubs, all but the most observant will miss the minor relief that touches the corner of his mouth and eyes ((using Subterfuge here)). When he hears what, exactly, the spirit of Wolverine stands for. His furrows his brow with concern. Regardless, he is staying out of the way and off to the side, and has not made a sound.
John Duval
John Duval

Character sheet
Auspice: Philiodox
Tribe: Shadow Lords

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:01 pm

Wolverine left us in the care of banes bane. He hunts a vile spirit that has rose in the north. He asked for our aid. I know wolverine wants us to go. I would have but for my responsibilities to the cubs. May we?

((I'm on an iPod forgive grammar and formatting please))

Back to top Go down

Post  Wishbone Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:28 pm

"If Wolverine asked a service," murmurs Wishbone, "The service must be completed before the ritual can be completed. As my old mentor used to say "You gotta pay for the ticket before you ride."
Wishbone
Wishbone

Character sheet
Breed: Lupus
Tribe: Bone Gnawers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:48 am

Banes's bane asked for aid. Wolverine left us in his care. Wolverine would want us to go should we be allowed...

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashmoore Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:33 am

After Shields-the-Heart whispers in his ear... Ashmoore pauses, looks at the sky... and shrugs. The longest shrug ever...
Ashmoore
Ashmoore

Character sheet
Auspice: Ragabash
Tribe: Silent Striders

Back to top Go down

Post  Sewer Pipe Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:08 pm

Choices. Life about. All time. This, that. Left, right. Yes, no. Choices. Choose wisely. Anger wolverine, reject spirit... leave duty, leave cubs.

Defend cubs, wolf law. homid law. Metis dream. Duty first, Garo law. Duty *makes show of being weighed down* heavy. like mountain..... exception. Wolf law, protect cubs? true. never leave? not true. wolves leave, must leave, cubs alone, hide den. pack goes, get food. protect territory. Homids leave, go work, bring food.

Leave cubs, no good. Cubs starve? worse. No territory? PACK dies. Leave cubs? bad. No hunt? No Protect? worse. Serving wolverine? like hunt. Need food, for body. Need totem, for soul. no food, you starve, cubs alone. No totem, you wither, cubs alone.

Plus.... you ask. Ask wolverine. what job? wolverine tell. You backout? Now? Wolverine kill. rage spirit, war spirit, short temper. 'we do', you say. Wolverine believe. wolverine trust. Betray wolverine *draws thumb across throat* bad bad.
Sewer Pipe
Sewer Pipe

Character sheet
Breed: Metis

Back to top Go down

Post  greyson Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:12 pm

I agree...
greyson
greyson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Wishbone Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:08 pm

Again, Wishbone nods, this time in agreement with Sewer Pipe's words.

"It's dangerous. But, hell, if any of us were looking to avoid danger, we wouldn't be here. Seems to me like they need to go. The sept can care for the cubs in their absence."

He looks again at Maxim. "Rhya? Yours is the final say."
Wishbone
Wishbone

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxim Dmitriev Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:48 pm

"Given that my words fall on deaf ears and the talon has set himself on doing this no matter what decision is given," Maxim pauses and starts packing up items into his bag. "Go talon and find this Bane's bane, of who I have never heard of, and be victorious against the foe that wolverine is fighting. Your tasks of watching the wolf pups will be given to another while you are away."

After finishing packing the few items Maxim stands up and surveys those gathered, "given that there is a powerful spirit here, I will be going into the Umbra to pay homage and talk with Reclamation if he so desires the company. If there are any of you who wish to join me you are more than welcome."

Glancing to the Talon and Get, "when you two are done fighting the good fight and come back either in victory or defeat, find me and we will try this rite again when you have the time."

Maxim Dmitriev

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Wishbone Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:07 pm

"I will accompany you, Alpha." Wishbone shakes himself and stands.
Wishbone
Wishbone

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Shields the Heart Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:51 pm

Matt frowns at Ashmoore's response, the answer clearly not agreeing with the Ahroun.

Shields the Heart

Character sheet
Tribe: Children of Gaia

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:17 pm

The red wolf looks to the get and then shifts sideways. He runs towards the meeting site ready for battle.

Back to top Go down

Post  greyson Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:43 pm

*shifts sideways*
greyson
greyson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob MacCoy Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:23 am

Hopefully it is a real test set for they by Wolverine. I do not think it is wise for their pack to be composed to nothing but Ahrouns. *Bob shackes his head as he follows wishbone.*
Bob MacCoy
Bob MacCoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxim Dmitriev Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:59 am

Maxim approaches a place where there is a downed tree that sits rotting in the shade.

To those that have followed Maxim he states, "Come friends, let us see if the spirits are feeling like a visit today. Join me in mediation for a few minutes then we will go through to the umbra and see if Reclamation still is patiently waiting. We will at the very least honor his presence today for his willingness to help us in this time of need."u

Maxim sits near the downed tree and seems to focus his attention on the rotting tree.

Maxim Dmitriev

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Singer Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:05 pm

[Deleted...player can't read dates apparently]

Last edited by Billy Singer on Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Whoops! Clearly I fail at reading dates.)
Billy Singer
Billy Singer

Character sheet
Tribe: Uktena

Back to top Go down

Post  Stbrian Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:08 pm

((This thread is from July.))

Stbrian
Admin

Character sheet
Auspice: Ragabash
Tribe: Fianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2