fallingwaters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goblin Market - Official Announcement

3 posters

Go down

Goblin Market - Official Announcement Empty Goblin Market - Official Announcement

Post  Stbrian Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:14 pm

Rochester by Night
Frozen Queen
and Falling Waters

Present:
A One World by Night Event:

The Goblin Market!

[Cryptic and vaguely poetic announcement]

“ Ladies, Gentlemen, the Indescribable, come one, come all; the Goblin Market awaits you!

Proud guyvers of spells, hexes, and curses, craftsmen from all across the multiverse, strange mystics of dubious providence, all have labored in secret for scores of centuries to provide you, the customer, for one night only, with the most amazing and staggering panoply of oddities and cheerios for your edification and consumption!

See: A bewildering menagerie of the most obscure personages of this, our world of darkness!

Hear: The callings of ancient and forgotten gods as they hunger to be born!

Taste: Forbidden fruits and sensual delight that will astound and transfix!

But most importantly, buy buy buy!

All this held under the protection and love of our most arcane and sublime King [Redacted], who offers his protection and surprising lack of an actual name to this most amazing and august event!

[Vague Mechanics]

This event is occurring under a magic peace bond that, without getting into specific mechanics, will ostensibly prevent combat and direct conflict between characters. (ie You can shout at each other, you can be dicks to each other, you can rip each other off, but you will be prevented from directly harming each other. Read into that what you will; how exactly the Market works is something to be discovered IC.)

Toons will be safely transported to and from the event by the powers of the mysterious Market Runners.

All characters are encouraged to bring their own items for trade and barter with both the vendors and the other attendees. Absurd and dubiously balanced items will be available for sale and trade. For logistical purposes, we request that you limit your item cards to fifteen (15) per player.

Because this is a one day event, players will only be allowed to sign in with one sheet.

Our OOC location will be:

Maple Entertainment Complex
4224 Maple Road, Amherst, NY 14226

The site is three connected bars and restaurants with over 10,000 square feet open to us for our event. The bars have over fifty craft beers with twenty on tap, as well as a full food menu with table service. Because of our location, this is an eighteen and over event. Doors open officially at five pm and event ends at midnight.

[Let’s talk admission and accommodations.]
Register before before day of and the admission is $15.
Day of registration is $20
(What a deal!)

Hotel package will be announced shortly. The package we have arranged should run about $60 a night for a double room at a nearby hotel, this will also include shuttle service and breakfast. How nice.

All attendees will be entered into a raffle for an Xbox 360 that will be given away during wrap up.

Submit sheets and any questions: wnybngoblinmarket@gmail.com

Stbrian
Admin

Character sheet
Breed: Homid
Auspice: Ragabash
Tribe: Fianna

Back to top Go down

Goblin Market - Official Announcement Empty Re: Goblin Market

Post  Robert McIntoch Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:05 pm

Umm When is the Event???
Robert McIntoch
Robert McIntoch

Character sheet
Auspice: Theurge

Back to top Go down

Goblin Market - Official Announcement Empty Re: Goblin Market - Official Announcement

Post  Guards the Home Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:21 pm

What about mind powers such as dominate, Telepathy, Garou equivilants?

I wouldn't want to be the one whose Garou got dominated to betray the Caren later...

Guards the Home
Guards the Home

Character sheet
Breed: Lupus
Auspice: Ahroun
Tribe: Children of Gaia

Back to top Go down

Goblin Market - Official Announcement Empty Re: Goblin Market - Official Announcement

Post  Stbrian Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:45 pm

Event is may 4.

@tammy - that's a legitimate concern in character. Out of character, we've thought of that, and its not going to happen.

Stbrian
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Guards the Home Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:47 pm

Though I suppose I wouldn't know IC and would worry IC about as my Werewolf. Of course I have my Vampire charcater for Sabbat...way different mindsets
Guards the Home
Guards the Home

Character sheet
Breed: Lupus
Auspice: Ahroun
Tribe: Children of Gaia

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert McIntoch Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:10 am

Ohh Grand lol Just after Beltain Ohh the Ragabash are going to have fun lol
Robert McIntoch
Robert McIntoch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Stbrian Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:18 am

For IC purposes, the game DOES occur on Beltaine.

Stbrian
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert McIntoch Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:54 am

Ohhh Bloody Hell ye dont have to worry about the Ragabash Ye Got toworry About the Fianna lol Read the Fianna Tribe book lol i'll send in the report but i'll be makin many bottles of honey mead to be sellin
Robert McIntoch
Robert McIntoch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down