fallingwaters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Leaving the Org" vs "Left the Org"

4 posters

Go down

"Leaving the Org" vs "Left the Org" Empty "Leaving the Org" vs "Left the Org"

Post  Mischa Ivanoff Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:34 pm

Which is the case? Have we already left, or are we leaving?

I am currently (from before the RSO stuff) in the middle of some conversations on my Tribal list. I need to know if I'm able to continue responding, or if my character suddenly goes silent.

John
Mischa Ivanoff
Mischa Ivanoff

Character sheet
Breed: Homid
Auspice: Galliard
Tribe: Silver Fangs

Back to top Go down

"Leaving the Org" vs "Left the Org" Empty Re: "Leaving the Org" vs "Left the Org"

Post  Stbrian Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:51 pm

y.  This vote looks clear.  Let's move forward.

We have not submitted our official withdrawal yet, because I want to give people who want to transfer out time to find home for their toons.  I'll be conversing with the various staffs on Sunday, and hopefully we can have a date to break continuity with OWBN.  If I had to guess, I'd say we break continuity at the start of our next session.  At that point, we'll be a troupe game and we can talk seriously about MES as an option going forward.

If you want to transfer your toon out, I suggest you get on it ASAP.  We will be having no further contact with OWBN besides our formal withdrawal, but we will send out sheets to other STs who ask for them to be transfered.  That will be our only connection to OWBN until the formal break.

All visiting toons on the board right now, I'm asking you to please wrap your scenes up and gracefully withdraw from Falling Waters.

Stbrian
Admin

Character sheet
Auspice: Ragabash
Tribe: Fianna

Back to top Go down

"Leaving the Org" vs "Left the Org" Empty Re: "Leaving the Org" vs "Left the Org"

Post  Stbrian Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:54 pm

Staff interaction is already cut. Players can do what they like till next session.

Stbrian
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Mischa Ivanoff Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:40 pm

Thank you Brian, if I had had the patience to dig through the huge number of posts, I could have answered my own question. Thank you for answering it for me, both in private, and here.

John
Mischa Ivanoff
Mischa Ivanoff

Character sheet
Auspice: Galliard
Tribe: Silver Fangs

Back to top Go down

Post  Patch Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:12 pm

so, next session will be troupe, period.   At/after session a new org will be determined?

Patch

Character sheet
Tribe: Glass Walkers

Back to top Go down

Post  STBucky Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:55 am

Maybe? Even if we jumped on CFC immediately they have a similar probationary period to... well.. every org really. There's is... 3 months?

So we'd be troupe for minimum, a quarter of a year.

STBucky
Admin

Character sheet
Tribe: Wendigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Stbrian Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:57 am

... though for what value of Probation we haven't yet confirmed.

Words have many meanings! Stupid language.

Stbrian
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  STBucky Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:40 pm

The cart is rooted before the horse at this point. So let's roll back.

We're in talks. Nothing more, nothing less. We'll see where that goes and where we can go from there.

STBucky
Admin

Character sheet
Tribe: Wendigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum