fallingwaters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking to see who might be interested in a "Q&A Day"

5 posters

Go down

Looking to see who might be interested in a "Q&A Day" Empty Looking to see who might be interested in a "Q&A Day"

Post  Wishbone Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:20 pm

Heya, folks.

Okay, so here's the thing: a couple of people have commented about how nice it was to finally hear about what was going on with the Ten at the Allegany event.  And that sort of drives home an ongoing issue: there's a LOT of information that many people don't have.  In large part, that's because there's never time at session to just sit down and talk about backstory, or subplots.

So: who would be interested in holding an occasional semi-IC meeting, outside of session, for the purpose of bringing people up to speed on IC things?  This would not only cover events specific to our game, but also issues of canon for newer players who aren't really sure what goes into playing, say, a ragabash or a theurge or a Silent Strider or what have you.

Ideally, what would happen is that we'd sit down, maybe over lunch, and have a Q&A.  You keep hearing about Zoar Valley, but you're not sure why it's important?  You don't quite get why Grandfather Thunder always seems to be hanging around the Sept?   You're curious as to exactly who installed the lights and other modern conveniences in the caern?  Ask, and ye shall receive.

This would also be a chance to sit down and go over rules for those who are newer to Werewolf, or to Mind's Eye in general.

Would anyone be interested in holding a day like this?
Wishbone
Wishbone

Character sheet
Breed: Lupus
Auspice: Theurge
Tribe: Bone Gnawers

Back to top Go down

Looking to see who might be interested in a "Q&A Day" Empty Re: Looking to see who might be interested in a "Q&A Day"

Post  Skippy Pathfinder Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:09 pm

+1
Skippy Pathfinder
Skippy Pathfinder

Character sheet
Breed: Lupus
Auspice: Galliard
Tribe: Glass Walkers

Back to top Go down

Looking to see who might be interested in a "Q&A Day" Empty *snifff sniff*

Post  Samuel Timmons Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:38 pm

Did someone say Lunch..... +2

Samuel Timmons

Character sheet
Breed: Metis
Auspice: Philiodox
Tribe: Shadow Lords

Back to top Go down

Looking to see who might be interested in a "Q&A Day" Empty Re: Looking to see who might be interested in a "Q&A Day"

Post  Patch Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:47 pm

I am definitely interested in finding out more of the backstory of this particular caern-  though depending on player questions I think will leave a lot of important gaps.   My out-of-game time is precious to me though, and I'd prefer to focus game story than individual character concepts.

Patch

Character sheet
Breed: Homid
Auspice: Ragabash
Tribe: Glass Walkers

Back to top Go down

Post  Stbrian Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:53 pm

There is A LOT of stuff buried in the boards.  I had hoped to try to keep things organized but, as the man said, the story grows with the telling.

Stbrian
Admin

Character sheet
Breed: Homid
Auspice: Ragabash
Tribe: Fianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum