fallingwaters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

December 2nd Some Miles to the East of Niagara Falls

+4
Sean Reily
Skippy Pathfinder
Bob MacCoy
Rides the Nights Wind
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

December 2nd Some Miles to the East of Niagara Falls Empty December 2nd Some Miles to the East of Niagara Falls

Post  Rides the Nights Wind Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:17 am

Its a warm winters night a high Pitched Howl followed by a series of short barks echoes out the sound really in frequencies that carries great distances but is difficult for the Human Ear to discern!
I am Charles White Raven called Rides the Night Winds Born on two legs under the Full Moon Child of Great Uktena I seek a guide !

Rides the Nights Wind

Character sheet
Breed: Homid
Auspice: Ahroun
Tribe: Uktena

Back to top Go down

December 2nd Some Miles to the East of Niagara Falls Empty Re: December 2nd Some Miles to the East of Niagara Falls

Post  Bob MacCoy Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:24 pm

Bob after hearing the howl will go to Chases Cars. "Do you wish me to take a guardian or two and meet this stranger?"
Bob MacCoy
Bob MacCoy

Character sheet
Tribe: Bone Gnawers

Back to top Go down

December 2nd Some Miles to the East of Niagara Falls Empty Re: December 2nd Some Miles to the East of Niagara Falls

Post  Skippy Pathfinder Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:54 pm

"I'll go with you, and I think we need at least five. A trap or an attack on a lone howling Garou are possibilities."
Skippy Pathfinder
Skippy Pathfinder

Character sheet
Breed: Lupus
Auspice: Galliard
Tribe: Glass Walkers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Reily Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:54 pm

*Sean steps forward* I'll go as well.
Sean Reily
Sean Reily

Character sheet
Auspice: Philiodox
Tribe: Fianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Scytheborn Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:12 pm

Nameless looks oddly curious.

"I'll come too."

Scytheborn

Character sheet
Breed: Metis
Tribe: Get of Fenris

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob MacCoy Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:26 am

Seeing the poise forming behind him, Bob will say "Seeing these willing fellows, I will not need any of the guardians. Warder, were do you want me to bring in this fellow in to be meet?
Bob MacCoy
Bob MacCoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Stbrian Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:49 am

"No, the guardians are for the Caern. We don't leave, for any reason." Says Cars to Bob

Stbrian
Admin

Character sheet
Auspice: Ragabash

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob MacCoy Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:58 am

"Warder, were do you want me to bring in this fellow in to be meet? If indeed he wants to visit or join us?"
Bob MacCoy
Bob MacCoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Stbrian Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:03 am

"Bring him in? Heavens no, but if he's a garou and he wants to enter the caern, I suppose we'll be okay with that."

Stbrian
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob MacCoy Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:45 pm

Bob turn around to the three following him "Philodox and Galliard and Ahroun, I don't superpose any of you know how to sense wyrm taint?" Bob's finger passes over the 3 Garou whom have followed him and it's final person to point at is himself when he speaks the word Ahroun.
Bob MacCoy
Bob MacCoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Scytheborn Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:07 pm

*The huge Metis shakes his head as he shifts from Crinos to Homid. In Homid he is still huge, standing over 7 feet tall. Nameless is blonde, with blue eyes. He looks like a Nazi, complete with the scowl.*

Scytheborn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob MacCoy Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:22 pm

OOC: Does nameless shake his head from side to side in an affirmative manner?
Bob MacCoy
Bob MacCoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Scytheborn Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:38 pm

OOC: If it were affirmative, it would have been a nod. It was a shake of the head, which means it was negative...

Scytheborn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob MacCoy Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:59 pm

OOC: There are tribes in Africa where it is the opposite. Go watch the movie "The Gods must be Crazy" and how you described it was a little vague to me.

"Sean, I am going to rely on you phildiox skills to see if this person is telling the truth, so at my side. Patherfinder and you," Bob is pointing at nameless. "Stay back in case we need a pair to run a warning to the caern. Lets go."

Bob moves the area where
Charles White Raven is with Sean Reliy flanking him and Pathfinder and nameless back a ways.
Bob MacCoy
Bob MacCoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Scytheborn Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:05 pm

Nameless is not staying back. He walks a Bob's side.

Scytheborn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob MacCoy Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:32 pm

Bob will notice where Nameless is choosing to walk. "I see you are angling to earn a nickname of 'Knows Not'."
Bob MacCoy
Bob MacCoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Patch Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:35 pm

*flipping through a newspaper as the group heads out, seeming to pause at a random headline on a back page*

when obedience school doesn't work, buy a choke chain . . . . hmmm. good advice.

*goes back to flipping through the newspaper*

Patch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Scytheborn Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:44 pm

*Nameless doesn't even glance at Bob as he responds.*

"and I see that you are angling for a serious injury. Shut the fuck up and let's go greet our visitor."

*He speeds up his pace, so he is actually walking in front of Bob.*

Scytheborn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Skippy Pathfinder Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:43 pm

Skippy gets going.
Skippy Pathfinder
Skippy Pathfinder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob MacCoy Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:16 pm

Bob speeds up to keep pace with Knows Not when he does. "Are we trying to live up to the nickname I just gave you, knows Not?"

We are most likely just about the leave the caern.
Bob MacCoy
Bob MacCoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

December 2nd Some Miles to the East of Niagara Falls Empty *chuckles*

Post  Rides the Nights Wind Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:18 pm

*The Call came from the East you travel thru the City and you travel thru the City of Niagara Falls and East of the Airport about 5 miles before the Howl is repeated this time it is nearly due North of the Group*
I am Charles White Raven called Rides the Night Winds Born on two legs under the Full Moon Child of Great Uktena I seek a guide !

Rides the Nights Wind

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob MacCoy Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:20 pm

Bob follows the call but does not respond.
Bob MacCoy
Bob MacCoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

December 2nd Some Miles to the East of Niagara Falls Empty *sighs*

Post  Rides the Nights Wind Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:32 pm

*A short Time Later a few Miles later you come to more broken Farm Land outside the City an area of Forest interspersed with houses and fields a large Nursery with Trees growing in neat rows off to one side and Ahead the Niagara Escarpment a cliff erroded by time but still hundreds of feet high*

Rides the Nights Wind

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Scytheborn Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:40 pm

Nameless grunts, still not looking at the Ahroun.

"If you repeat that Nickname again, I will not hesitate to put you in the hospital. This is your only warning. Thank Reilly back there for convincing me to start being more diplomatic. I give warnings now."

Bob MacCoy wrote:Bob speeds up to keep pace with Knows Not when he does. "Are we trying to live up to the nickname I just gave you, knows Not?"

We are most likely just about the leave the caern.

Scytheborn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob MacCoy Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:13 am

"Diplomacy would be learning that you are not the leader here. We are going to meet an Ahroun not a Get. He does not fall under you."
Bob MacCoy
Bob MacCoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Scytheborn Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:33 am

*Nameless grunts again.*

"Eh. Beggars can't be choosers. Be happy you got a warning. I go where I please."

Scytheborn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob MacCoy Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:04 am

"Your mouth keeps proving my nickname for you to be true." Bob leads the group to where his car is parked and lets the 2 helpers he wants to come along.
Bob MacCoy
Bob MacCoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Reily Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:19 am

*sighs* The both of you cut the crap now... We have a job to do. *looks at Bob* I can handle speaking to him and knowing if he is being truthful and so forth
Sean Reily
Sean Reily

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob MacCoy Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:22 am

OOC: Is everyone hoping into Bob's car?
Bob MacCoy
Bob MacCoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Reily Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:24 am

ooc: yes
Sean Reily
Sean Reily

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Scytheborn Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:24 am

((OOC: Sorry man. You pushed too far. Assuming there are no mortals around, or we wouldn't be having this conversation. Spending a gnosis to activate trollskin while Bob (per his own post) isn't looking. Second round (since nothing obvious has happened to respond to): Spending Primal Urge to switch to Crinos instantly, spending 4 health levels for 8 rage. Spending 4 rage for extra actions.))

*Nameless suddenly explodes into motion, suddenly turning into a giant crinos monster, and bringing his huge scythe across in a wicked slice at Bob.*

((OOC: Brutal enough to strike Bob.))

Scytheborn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Scytheborn Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:25 am

*chop*

Scytheborn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (Mtal Pnym) Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:25 am

The member 'Nameless' has done the following action : 1 masquerade, 2 masquerade, 3 masquerade

'RPS' :
December 2nd Some Miles to the East of Niagara Falls Rock_small
Admin (Mtal Pnym)
Admin (Mtal Pnym)
Admin

Character sheet

https://fallingwaters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Reily Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:27 am

*speech action after the strike and resolution* Skippy lets go *motioning to the direction of the howl*
Sean Reily
Sean Reily

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Scytheborn Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:30 am

((Edited! Reilly's post wasn't showing in the thread, and changes the response.))

*Nameless growls, clearly about to attack when Reilly speaks.*

"Alright. I'm gonna let that slide for now. We will settle this afte we greet our visitor, asshole."

Scytheborn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

December 2nd Some Miles to the East of Niagara Falls Empty *ROTFLMAO*

Post  Rides the Nights Wind Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:37 am

OOC: See Title

Rides the Nights Wind

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob MacCoy Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:42 am

Bob leads the group to his car so they can follow the howl.
Bob MacCoy
Bob MacCoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Scytheborn Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:44 am

*Nameless looks at Bob.*

"Do not forget that I owe you some serious pain now, you worthless coward. When you get back, I'll be waiting for you."

*He walks off, unless Bob frenzies. (Which he's gonna need to chop for.)*

Scytheborn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Rides the Nights Wind Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:49 am

Repeated for clarity sake.

*The Call came from the East you travel thru the City and you travel thru the City of Niagara Falls and East of the Airport about 5 miles before the Howl is repeated this time it is nearly due North of the Group*

*A short Time Later a few Miles later you come to more broken Farm Land outside the City an area of Forest interspersed with houses and fields a large Nursery with Trees growing in neat rows off to one side and Ahead the Niagara Escarpment a cliff erroded by time but still hundreds of feet high the road dips infront of the Car and goes down the escarpment the night is cool with patches of Fog in the hollows of the terrain*

Rides the Nights Wind

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob MacCoy Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:51 am

Nameless wrote:*Nameless looks at Bob.*

"Do not forget that I owe you some serious pain now, you worthless coward. When you get back, I'll be waiting for you."

*He walks off, unless Bob frenzies. (Which he's gonna need to chop for.)*

"I have run into machine gun fire when you were no where to be seen, who the coward.?"

(No chop needed unless an ST wants me to make one.)
Bob MacCoy
Bob MacCoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Scytheborn Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:53 am

(You were intentionally and publicly insulted. That's a frenzy chop.)

Scytheborn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob MacCoy Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:57 am

Rides the Nights Wind wrote:Repeated for clarity sake.

*A short Time Later a few Miles later you come to more broken Farm Land outside the City an area of Forest interspersed with houses and fields a large Nursery with Trees growing in neat rows off to one side and Ahead the Niagara Escarpment a cliff erroded by time but still hundreds of feet high the road dips infront of the Car and goes down the escarpment the night is cool with patches of Fog in the hollows of the terrain*
{OOC: Getting thread back on track.}

Bob pulls the car over and rolls down the window and howls "Guide here, where are you?"
Bob MacCoy
Bob MacCoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

December 2nd Some Miles to the East of Niagara Falls Empty *Hmmm*

Post  Rides the Nights Wind Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:04 am

*From Down the Escarpment a bit West of the Group and a little North something Called Lower Mountain road is located below you in a patch of woods between rows of Grape Vines are several lakes from a wooden patch between two of the lakes a small fire sparkles in crisp evening air*

I am Charles White Raven called Rides the Night Winds Born on two legs under the Full Moon Child of Great Uktena I am here !!!

Rides the Nights Wind

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob MacCoy Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:14 am

Bob get out of the car and walks over to the fire where burns to greet the newcomer. "I am Bob MacCoy, born under the full moon with two legs and a child of Rat. I have come to guide you to our home here."
Bob MacCoy
Bob MacCoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

December 2nd Some Miles to the East of Niagara Falls Empty *shakes head sadly*

Post  Rides the Nights Wind Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:27 am

The Trail from Lower Mountain Road Winds back between several of the Large Lakes perhaps old Quarries before it divides on continuing between the lakes and another going out onto a Peninsula jutting into the lake the area is wooded with old hard woods. The Light from the Fire illuminates a figure hunched over the fire wrapped in a blanket.

After Bob steps forward and speaks a voice from the Darkness behind the fire replies.

Ecun Inipi Wahosi Icu [Language: Lahohta]

Rides the Nights Wind

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob MacCoy Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:14 am

Bob will approach a little farther before speaking. "I sorry but none of the pure landers came to greet you. If you want to come to Falling Waters you will have to deal with a Bone Gnawer and a Fianna."
Bob MacCoy
Bob MacCoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

December 2nd Some Miles to the East of Niagara Falls Empty *smiles*

Post  Rides the Nights Wind Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:24 am

*The Flickering Light of the Fire reveals the straw dummy wrapped in a winter coat and a few blankets the voice that replies comes from somewhere behind and above the fire*

So none of you received my Spirit Messanger or it would not have taken so long to arrive. I assume you have questions for me as I have questions for you we must all what is the term present out bona fides, and we should do so quickly before others we do not wish to meet arrive.

* A tall man with short dark hair, a light complextion a bit over 6' tall flies out from behind one of the Oaks behind the Fire*

I am Charles White Raven called Rides the Nights Wind, Born under the Full Moon to Great Uktena and I am a Fostern of the Garou Nation! I have come from the Sept of Seven Nations and I seek admittance to your Sept !

Rides the Nights Wind

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Skippy Pathfinder Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:09 am

Skippy does not approach the newcomer yet, he is skulking around searching for ambushers.
Skippy Pathfinder
Skippy Pathfinder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob MacCoy Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:25 pm

Bob turns to Sean "You'r up."
Bob MacCoy
Bob MacCoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Reily Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:29 am

*Using truth of gaia on rides*
Sean Reily
Sean Reily

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next