fallingwaters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What I posted on the main listserve...

2 posters

Go down

What I posted on the main listserve... Empty What I posted on the main listserve...

Post  Sewer Pipe Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:16 pm

Help, we need.

Danger, too much.

The fate of several caerns, a hundred kinfolk, and reality itself hinges on a battle looming on the horizon.

A rift in the realms is opening, being forced apart by an ancient evil. The Vampires and Wyrmspawn that haunt the night stir, either to come to battle it or to obey it's summons, who can know. Monsters march on our homes, our kinfolk and kin fall.. The restless dead walk among us and tread even our most sacred places.....

We cannot hold. So many have fallen in recent months. a few Adren leading a scattered few fostern, cliath and cubs.... We cannot hold so instead we will march forth..... come... come if you can. We will fight to the end. Join us, in battle or in ritual to help our theurges seal this rift....

if not... be prepared. If we cannot hold the evil of this 'Devourer of Lands'... if we fall before 'He Who Comes'... I cannot tell where he will head next.

Sewer Pipe Two Words

Member of 'The Wreckers'

Fostern

Metis

Ahroun

Bone Gnawer

(Wester New York by Night!!!!

"One World By Night's seven year history in Buffalo comes to a explosive climax tonight as three of Buffalo's continuing LARPs
[Frozen Queen(Camarilla), Rochester by Night (Sabbat), and Falling Waters (Werewolf)] are forced to come together to defend against an ancient threat too grave for any one group alone. Pregen characters available, players may play characters from any AND all of these three OWBN genres at this event."

The ST staffs of Frozen Queen, Rochester by Night, and Falling Waters would like to officially announce the details of our first even joint UB Con event game, first proposed some months back: Western New York by Night.

The three OWbN LARPS will all be run simultaneously by a joint ST team headed by HSTs Deneb, Brian, and James, starting during the day slot on the second Sunday of April and continuing into Frozen Queen's normal time slot. Players will be allowed to play their characters from the three respective genres, Camarilla/Anarch, Sabbat, and Werewolf; the only caveat being you can only play one character per scene and you must have a distinct costume for each character. This will be a true cross-genre event.

Available plots will include minor lines for each genre, inter-character RP / murder-fest opportunities, and a major plot tying together the narratives of the three local games.

Hopefully, this will (1) be the start of an annual Western New York by Night OWbN event game at UB Con, (2) will encourage more interaction between the characters of the three games, and (3) will be able to draw OWbN players from other games. Pre-gen characters will be available. Tell your friends.

This is all happening in the middle of the local gaming con UBCon, and it will be next Sunday! come if you can, if not I am pretty sure they are taking proxies that say 'I wanna defend the caern' or 'I am going to be there and help with X abilities...' please email the staff @ fallingwatersts@gmail.com and ask about the level of proxy risk you are willing to take. or better yet, Show up!)

So.... any npc elders responding to that?
Sewer Pipe
Sewer Pipe

Character sheet
Breed: Metis
Auspice: Ahroun
Tribe: Bone Gnawers

Back to top Go down

What I posted on the main listserve... Empty Re: What I posted on the main listserve...

Post  Wishbone Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:14 pm

Two words:

Kicks butt.

Two more:

Good job!
Wishbone
Wishbone

Character sheet
Breed: Lupus
Auspice: Theurge
Tribe: Bone Gnawers

Back to top Go down