fallingwaters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

11/09/11 Ellicott Creek Park - after nightfall

2 posters

Go down

11/09/11 Ellicott Creek Park - after nightfall Empty 11/09/11 Ellicott Creek Park - after nightfall

Post  Bane-breaker Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:43 am

Several hours after sundown, amidst the chilly rain, a low howl circulates through the section of Isle Park. It's accented oddly, the product of the Garou tongue spoken by something walking on two legs rather than four. The message is clear enough, however, and the originator stands in the middle of the walk-bridge leading to the island. Its tone is polite, the equivalent to ringing a doorbell at a stranger's home.

She's of average height, sporting a camouflage Army jacket with the hood up, denim jeans that had seen better days, and black boots. She stood in the rain expectantly, a calm demeanor visible through her straight but relaxed shoulders. She kept away from the lights of the gravel-packed parking lot, and the street lights that dotted the length of the suburban road lined with houses. The trees did their level best to mask the park, and its current loan admirer, in near-darkness. The rain helped, but the damp chill was enough to deter any except the most hardy.
Bane-breaker
Bane-breaker

Character sheet
Breed: Homid
Auspice: Ahroun
Tribe: Get of Fenris

http://catsthatlooklikehitler.com

Back to top Go down

11/09/11 Ellicott Creek Park - after nightfall Empty Re: 11/09/11 Ellicott Creek Park - after nightfall

Post  Sewer Pipe Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:57 pm

*arrives quickly but is heard before he is seen... the crashing, snapping underbrush announce the approach of something massive. Flickers of a dark grey... flash of yellowed ivory.... and then the sound, and one would assume it's maker slows... and stops. Out of the woodland back drop steps a massive mountain of a man, wearing rugged, ripped up clothing and a hungry look.*
Sewer Pipe
Sewer Pipe

Character sheet
Breed: Metis
Tribe: Bone Gnawers

Back to top Go down

11/09/11 Ellicott Creek Park - after nightfall Empty Re: 11/09/11 Ellicott Creek Park - after nightfall

Post  Bane-breaker Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:15 pm

She looks non-plussed, hands jammed into her jacket pockets as she waits for the hulking man to make his appearance. Once he was (relatively) still, she took a polite step back and dropped her gaze the to wet, muddy ground.

"I bid you greetings," she started quietly, voice pitched to carry but not too far. "My name is Jack, called Bane-breaker, Fostern Modi of Fenris. I wish to present myself to the elders and make good use of my skills." Introduction finished, she raised her face to make eye contact. She was still nonchalant, like it was an everyday thing for her to address men who dwarfed linebackers. As curious as she was, she left her eyes on his; there'd be time enough to ask questions once they were in a more secure location.
Bane-breaker
Bane-breaker

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sewer Pipe Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:43 am

Looking down at the Get Ahroun.... He scrutizines every inch of her while pacing in a half circle, always keeping himself between the new comer and some point in the distance behind him....

"Sewer Pipe. Two words. Bone Gnawer. Ahroun Elder, this sept. Jack, Banebreaker. Where From?"

Sewer Pipe
Sewer Pipe

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Bane-breaker Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:00 am

"The Sept of the Laughing Waters, in Minneapolis." She replied without hesitation. "My father's people. I was born and raised around here. I had obligations to meet here, so I left Minnesota."
Bane-breaker
Bane-breaker

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sewer Pipe Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:48 am

*howls for Wishbone*

Wait here.
Sewer Pipe
Sewer Pipe

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down