fallingwaters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to reopen

2 posters

Go down

Trying to reopen Empty Trying to reopen

Post  Bob MacCoy Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:17 pm

The Warder, armed with a large coil of rope and a spear, approaches the Hall of Heroes. He stops near the guardians and ties one end of the rope around himself. Bob speaks "One last time I hope. If twenty minutes pass without my return, pull me out. If Master of Rituals or someone else of similar status shows tug on the rope. Hopefully, we can reopen this place of honor after this last trip." He takes a moment to concentrate upon his spear.

Bob leaves the coil with the guardians and passes within in. When he comes across bones he places them in the nearest alcove. Only with the remains of Old Frank, as they are clearly much newer than the others, is he going to try to place them in the proper alcove. He will continue into the heart of the hall to see if the rift is still there.

(OOC note:Bob does spend gnosis on his Spirits Wistle Fetish to activate the Sense Wyrm gift it is capable of. Let me know if he makes it all the way in to the hall were the rift was.)
Bob MacCoy
Bob MacCoy

Character sheet
Breed: Homid
Auspice: Ahroun
Tribe: Bone Gnawers

Back to top Go down

Trying to reopen Empty Re: Trying to reopen

Post  Stbrian Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:24 pm

It takes an hour or so for Bob to complete his work, but the Hall is looking about as good as it ever has. Nothing of incident occurs.

Stbrian
Admin

Character sheet
Auspice: Ragabash
Tribe: Fianna

Back to top Go down

Trying to reopen Empty Reopened for Buissness

Post  Bob MacCoy Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:50 pm

After a series of times the Bob get dragged back the the entrance by the Guardians Bob will inform them. "The danger to the caern has passed. Anyone one may pass back within now. You may return to your normal duties, thank you for maintaining this unusually post."
Bob MacCoy
Bob MacCoy

Character sheet
Auspice: Ahroun
Tribe: Bone Gnawers

Back to top Go down

Trying to reopen Empty Re: Trying to reopen

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: